Shopping for a Cause
The Holiday Shopping Partners Card is a fundraiser for the programs of Catholic Services of Acadiana, a local non-profit offering services to people experiencing poverty, hunger and homelessness in our community. A $50 Holiday Shopping Partners Card will give you a generous 20% discount* at many retailers and restaurants around Acadiana during a 20 day period from October 30 through November 18, 2017. 100% of your Partners Card purchase directly supports CSA programs, including St. Joseph Diner, St. Michael Center for Veterans, Stella Maris Center, New Life Center, St. Joseph Men's Shelter and the Msgr. Sigur Center.
For over 40 years Catholic Services of Acadiana has responded to the gospel call to carry out the corporal works of mercy by feeding the hungry, giving drink to the thirsty, clothing the naked, offering hospitality to the homeless, caring for the sick, visiting the imprisoned and burying the dead.
You can shop, save and support Catholic Services of Acadiana through your purchase of a 2017 Partners Card.
Here's How it Works
To Purchase a Holiday Shopping Partners Card, visit a Community Seller location beginning October 21st. Community sellers are listed with an asterisk on our "Retailers and Restaurants" page.
From October 30 through November 18, 2017 the Holiday Shopping Partners Card entitles the card holder to enjoy a 20% discount* when shopping and dining at participating retailers and restaurants.
The "Card" is on the back of an easy-to-use directory with a detailed listing of retailers. This directory will be mailed to you if you purchase the card between now and October 24th or handed to you in person if you purchase the card from a Community Seller between October 25th and November 18th.
See a listing of retailers and restaurants here (coming soon!) Community Sellers are notated in bold.
100% of your $50 card purchase directly benefits the programs and efforts of Catholic Services of Acadiana, offering services to people experiencing poverty, hunger and homelessness in our community.
Did You Know?
Each year Catholic Services of Acadiana...
- Shares over 150,000 meals with people experiencing hunger at St. Joseph Diner
- Provides safe shelter for hundreds of men, women, children and veterans through St. Michael Center for Veterans, New Life Center, and St. Joseph Shelter for Men.
- Rehouses more than 200 individuals and families
- Relieves situational crisis through more than $100,000 in emergency financial assistance at the Msgr. Sigur Center
- Intentionally engages people experiencing homelessness in Downtown Lafayette and surrounding areas through the Downtown Outreach program
- Offers access wash clothes and hot showers to people currently living on the street at Stella Maris Center
*20% Discount - some exclusions may apply. See business for details.