By clicking submit you agree to be opted in to infrequent text messages and/or emails from CSA regarding the Partners Card and other service and volunteer opportunities. You may opt out at any time once you receive our first text/email or by emailing email@example.com.
Did You Know?
Each year Catholic Services of Acadiana...
- Shares over 150,000 meals with people experiencing hunger at St. Joseph Diner
- Provides safe shelter for hundreds of men, women, children and veterans through St. Michael Center for Veterans, New Life Center, and St. Joseph Shelter for Men.
- Rehouses more than 200 individuals and families
- Relieves situational crisis through more than $100,000 in emergency financial assistance at the Msgr. Sigur Center
- Intentionally engages people experiencing homelessness in Downtown Lafayette and surrounding areas through the Downtown Outreach program
- Offers access wash clothes and hot showers to people currently living on the street at Stella Maris Center